Full-time: $45,000 – $55,000 / year
• Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
• Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
• Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
• Maintaining documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury and conducting internal audits.
• Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
• Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
• Ensuring compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Assisting the accounting manager as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
• 2 years of accounting experience.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
• Good problem-solving and time management skills.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.