Sales Representative-$45k (BOE) + Commission
The RMG Sales Representative is responsible for providing sales expertise and execution of sales strategy within a market. This includes research and identification of potential sales leads, cold calls, gaining of customer appointments, and initiating a sales funnel process from prospect through close. The Sales Representative serves as a key member of the RMG team and assists the President in forecasting and generating sales growth through developing strategic accounts.
- Ensures sales growth through aggressive market awareness and account growth, hitting revenue sales target.
- Face of RMG in the local market – strategy, values & brand attributes.
- Maintains customer relationships throughout the sales lifecycle.
- Focus on strategic accounts with value of $100K or more per annum.
- Safety, compliance and regulatory accountability.
- Competitive and staffing industry knowledge from both a pricing and service delivery perspective.
- Achieves a seamless sales and service model through communication with operations staff.
Measures of Success
- Achievement of revenue financial target.
- Consistent and proper data input to CRM.
- Strong Sales acumen
- Smart, with a willingness to learn
- Excellent time management, problem solving and multitasking skills
- Internet savvy
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Must have reliable transportation
- Hospitality experience a plus
To schedule a job interview visit www.rmgstaffing.com