RMG Staffing is a Miami, Florida based, leading staffing agency that specializes in finding premier quality talent for the hospitality and other high demand organizations and industries. As one of Miami’s leading staffing agencies, we work with some of the most respected businesses in the area and offer positions in hospitality and banquet events.
To coordinate all human resources functions such as benefits, recruitment, administrative duties, training, client relations, and workers’ compensation. Serves as a liaison between the staff and management.
Essential Functions: Benefit Function
- Assist and reviews enrollment forms for accuracy
- Coordinates health, life and disability insurance enrollments and communicates with service providers concerning routine administration of programs
- Coordinates, Leaves of absences such as FMLA, STD & LOA with Hotelier and their Department Manager
- Assists Hoteliers with Medical & Dental Claims
- Plans quarterly 401k Enrollments
- Coordinates Hotelier of the Month and Manager of the Quarter Nominations and awards
- Coordinates recognition program and keeps track of data.
Human Resource Function
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Maintains shadow files with all necessary background reference checks, and Benefit papers.
- Keeps Hotelier records up-to-date by processing Hotelier status changes in timely fashion.
- Maintains listing of approved core positions along with assigned salary grade levels.
- Processes personnel action forms and assures proper approvals; disseminates approved forms. ® Prepares paperwork required to place Hotelier on payroll and establishes personnel file.
- Assists in hiring process by coordinating job posting on website, reviewing resumes, performing interviews, assisting with offers and enters reference and background checks.
- Handles Worker’s Compensation Claims and coordinates with Insurance Carrier.
- Coordinates and plans International Luncheons on a monthly basis.
- Handles Hotelier Referral Program and coordinates payment.
- Troubleshoots telephone and voice mail system; handles minor repairs and coordinates repairs with technicians when required.
- Oversees special events for staff by coordinating committees and schedules, and staying within budget. Events include but are not limited to: Corporate Run, Administrative Professional’s Day, Bring your Child to Work Day, Blood Drives, Hotelier Picnic, End of Year Holiday Party, Youth Fair, etc.
- Routes and sends Birthday & Anniversary Cards for each month.
- Creates Past Due Reviews List and follows up with Managers as needed.
- Processes all check requests on a weekly basis.
- Coordinates Monthly and Weekly Department Head meetings, SUCH AS Small Department Head Meetings, Direct Line Luncheon and Midnight Owl.
- Produces Employment Verification letters for Hoteliers as well as request for Immigration Status letters.
- Collects and distributes mail daily.
- Processes all necessary New Hire Reports and complies with HRIS System requirements.
- Orders and logs all office supplies.
Education and Work Experience
High school diploma or equivalent with some college or technical school coursework preferred and minimum of three (3) years of job-related experience, preferably in a human resource department, technical experience, including responsibility for maintaining computer systems or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive knowledge of computer software (Windows and Microsoft Office), computer hardware and the HR software ADP Total source preferred.
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, especially Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Word software.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures.
- Ability to operate most standard office equipment.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Help lead one of the most successful and rapidly growing company
- Be exposed to fascinating learning experiences about how to build a company
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Base Salary + Commission
- Health Benefits
We are looking for outgoing, motivated individuals with background in hospitality and customer service experience. Candidates must have strong communication skills, student mentality, and leadership qualities!