RMG Staffing is a Miami, Florida based, leading staffing agency that specializes in finding premier quality talent for the hospitality and other high demand organizations and industries. To outpace the competition and maintain an advantage, you need a top-notch team that will surpass the rest. And, the most talented professionals want to work with a winning organization.
Why work with us?
As one of Miami’s leading staffing agencies, we work with some of the most respected businesses in the area and offer positions in hospitality and banquet events. We’ll help uncover a position that matches your:
- Experience Level. From entry-level assignments through professional opportunities, we offer positions to individuals at all skill and experience levels.
- Enjoy the freedom and control of working with our full-service staffing firm. Choose from among temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire opportunities. Work part- or full-time.
- Career Goals. We take a personal approach to advancing your career. We will work with you to identify your needs, career interests and goals to find an opportunity that’s a perfect fit.
- Competitive Wages. We work hard to ensure our employees earn competitive pay and have access to the best jobs South Florida has to offer.
The Hospitality Recruiter will perform all activities related to the sourcing and comprehensive recruitment of potential employees. Ideal candidate must be committed to delivering a pipeline of qualified candidates for each required position to the Human Resources Manager, ensuring that established processes are followed and documentation is complete and accurate.
Daily activities include but are not limited to:
- Direct engagement of candidates following RMG’s protocol
- Use of job boards and employment data bases
- Evaluate candidates and conduct first contact interviews
- Work with Recruitment Managers to determine ideal candidate qualities and specifications
- Design, develop, and implement local sourcing strategies to attract quality candidates
- Generate initiatives for Recruitment Process improvement
- Networking, community relationship building, and direct sourcing/screening for positions
- 1+ years of recruitment experience
- Bachelor degree or higher education level required
- Interviewing skills
- Experience in Hospitality preferred
- Proficient inMicrosoftSuite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintains a positive attitude & works well under pressure