RMG Staffing is a Miami, Florida based, leading staffing agency that specializes in finding premier quality talent for the hospitality and other high demand organizations and industries. As one of Miami’s leading staffing agencies, we work with some of the most respected businesses in the area and offer positions in hospitality and other excited industries.
Summary :The Accounts Manager will be solely responsible to grow the full-time division staffing and solution revenue and client base through personal sales while working with the internal sales team and recruiting staff. The Account Manager is responsible for managing and growing select marquis accounts as determined by the management, ensuring consistent growth of the account through business development, ensuring all head count requirements are filled within the expected timeframe, and meeting all expected results and reporting performance on a regular basis to the client.
- Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices with in the full-time division
- Provide sales staff with leads gained through business contacts and utilize a consultative sales approach to actively develop and increase sales opportunities
- Responsible for assuring that branch operational and financial performance goals are consistently met
- Direct and assist with all recruitment efforts for candidate selections for all positions and develops them to perform their positions competently by providing consistent and on-going training, leadership, and feedback
- Participates with management and staff in the development of the division’s budget and goals
- Manages day-to-day activities of the full-time division, assuring that all functions are covered appropriately, orders are filled successfully, and all support processes are fulfilled timely
- Enforce all contract terms, responsibilities and collection of invoices
- Demonstrates ability to perform every operational task within the branch, and at assigned clients
- May actively participate in screening and interviewing applicants and managing field employees
- Develops multi-level relationships in client organizations to assure retention and further development
- Conducts regularly scheduled service reviews daily, wee with current and potential clients
- Assures that the department complies with company model, and that all reports and other paperwork are completed and filed timely
- Promotes community awareness of company by actively participating in local functions, and by consciously positioning our company as a focus for community support
- Demonstrates the company’s core values, operating principles, and service differentiators
- Meet or exceed net operating income and sales budget goals
- Respond to and effectively manage client and team members concerns
- Implement and manage a detailed marketing campaign to increase customer and community awareness
- Build account revenue through additional requirements
Essential Functions: (cont.)
- Perform job site appraisals and safety reviews for all clients
- Complete performance reviews on both external and internal team members in the division
- Business Development DNA and commercial minded
- Strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success
- Sound ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes
- Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs
- Able to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the internal teams
- Capacity to read situation, understand environments and respond accordingly
- Capable of prioritizing between revenue generating actions and time-consuming tasks with low yield impact
- Ability to work across all levels and functions of the client portfolio under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- High level of motivation, determination and commitment
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and Three to five years of outside business-to-business sales experience or combination of education and experience
- Three or more years people management and operations experience
- P&L management and Collections experience
- Sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highest commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Honest and ethical team player
- Strong computer skills; ability to learn and work with new programs
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills are a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant hospitality experience
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have previous experience selling in the staffing industry and managing the operational success of their division. The ideal candidate should also be able to supervise and motivate a team both external and internal toward achieving their sales goals. The ideal candidate will have excellent communications, mentoring and leadership skills, a strong sense of urgency, and a strategic mindset.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITY: Overall success of assigned accounts (development, performance, and relationship) .The employee is expected to adhere to all agency policies and to act as a role model in the adherence to agency policies. I have read and understand this explanation and job description.